by Nikki Leigh
Have you heard of Web 2.0 and Social Media Marketing? Do these sound like high tech terms? The majority of people on the internet are using these things each day. Are you on Facebook or MySpace? Did you ever Digg a web page? Those are examples of Web 2.0 and Social Media Marketing. There seem to be an unlimited number of social networking web sites, but one key is knowing which sites are beneficial for you. Another key is understanding how and why to use them.
Those are just a couple of things this book can answer for you in a down to earth and conversational manner. Award winning author Nikki Leigh explains branding, viral marketing, Web 2.0, blogs, podcasting, virtual tours, social networking and social bookmarking sites and much more. With that information and over 1000 resource links, this is a book that you will turn to again and again as you create an expanded and effective presence on the Internet to promote yourself and your books.
Book Promo 201 is the second book in the Promo 101 series. In Book Promo 101 I wanted to help people lay a great foundation for their promotional efforts, help you learn what promotion is, develop the marketing mindset and we talked about many traditional forms of promotion. If you aren’t familiar with the content, the table of contents, the introduction and reviews.
Book Promo 201 started out one way, and was a very different book when I finished the manuscript in November 2008. It took me a full year to get the book just the way I wanted it, but I think you will agree it was worth the wait. I also realize that the Web 2.0 technology changes a bit every day, so I’ll post updated information on this blog – http://promo101articles.blogspot.com. You will find about 100 promotional articles and tips there and I’ll add to them as needed. Of course, I’ll twitter about the new posts at www.twitter.com/litekepr.
The manuscript is about the same length as Book Promo 101, so the ebook should be over 400 pages and the print book should be over 200 pages. The manuscript is with my publisher, but we don’t have the final layout yet – and everyone will hear about it when its ready 🙂 The book is packed with detailed, easy to understand information and packed with over a thousand resources.
I’ve kept the contents of Book Promo 201 under wraps and part of the reason was because it kept changing, but I’m happy with the contents and am ready to share it. The full table of contents with all the subheadings is long, so I’ll just share the chapter titles here. Click here to read reviews for Book Promo 201.
Introduction to Online Book Promotion
Part One – Prepare to Use the Internet to Promote Your Books
- Chapter One – Online Promotion Basics
- Chapter Two – Identify Your Target Market and Create A Brand
- Chapter Three – Financial and Personal Benefits to Promoting on the Internet
- Chapter Four – What is This Thing Called Web 2.0?
- Chapter Five – Viral Marketing – What Is It and How Can It Help Me
Part Two – Social Sites: Where to Find Them & How to Use Them
- Chapter Six – Social Opportunities Online
- Chapter Seven – Large Social Site Options
- Chapter Eight – Social Sites That Focus on Books and Authors
- Chapter Nine – Social Bookmarking
Part Three – Use Blogs for Promotion
- Chapter Ten – A Blog Is a Necessity
- Chapter Eleven – Are Blogs Useful for Promotion
- Chapter Twelve – Use a Virtual Blog Tour to Promote Your Book
Part Four – Use Audio and Video Multi Media to Promote
- Chapter Thirteen – Book Trailers – What Are They and How Can You Use The
- Chapter Fourteen – Creating a Book Trailer
- Chapter Fifteen– Internet Radio Shows and Podcasting
- Appendix A – Online Forums
- Appendix B – Sites That Charge to Promote Books
- Appendix C – Author Interview Opportunities
- Appendix D –Blog Resources
- Appendix E – Sites to Post Book Trailers
- Appendix F – Radio Shows for Author Interviews
- Appendix G –Google Products to Use in Promotion
- Appendix H – Book Prom 201 Participants
Get Your Print Copy Here – http://www.amazon.com/Book-Promo-201-Internet-Marketing/dp/159431716X/lovecoajou-20
Get Your Digital Copy Here – Kindle Compatible Edition
Brought to you by –
Award Winning Best Selling Fiction & Non Fiction Author and Publicist – Nikki Leigh